High Rate of Cut, Provide Uniform Scratch Pattern :
"Valgro-Fynex" combi/interleaved Mop wheels are manufactured from closely packed strips of Valgro material with the addition of a flap of coated abrasive between each layer. The interleaved flaps are then radially to a resin core and mounted on a spindle.
Specific application :
- Removing paint and conditioning surface on aircraft, boats, garage door, windows, etc.
- Debarring and satin finishing hard metals
- Weld removal and blending-in
- Removing heavy dirt and oxide before plating and painting.
- Heavy-duty cleaning inside cooling coils, pipes and tubing
- Light sanding of wood before lacquer.
- Cleaning Stainless steel
- Debarring stamped and routed aluminium parts.
- Deburring and grains finishing stainless steal sheets after conventional coated abrasives.
- Satin finish on large surface.
Product Process Image
|Constructed of "Valgro" non-woven and coated abrasives material||Provide blending action while leaving final finish on work piece|
|Improved heavy duty non-woven material||Durable • Resists smearing • Consistent finishes|
|Permanently affixed 6 mm shank||Secure, safe attachment provides smooth running and ease of control for "off hand" operations|
|Smear- resistant||Clean, smear proof work surface|
Spindle mounted Finishing flap brush
|Dia meter-x width||Spindle Dia-meter||Max RPM 1/min||Coarse||Fine|
|50 x 25||6||6500||ILC05025||ILV05025|
|50 x 50||6||6500||ILC05050||ILV05050|
|75 x 12||6||3200||ILC07512||ILV07512|
|75 x 25||6||3200||ILC07525||ILV07550|
|75 x 50||6||2800||ILC07550||ILV07550|
|100 x 50||6||2800||ILC10050||ILV10050|
Special Size and grit available upon request.
Note:- The text Marked with yellow colour are fast moving products.